Thursday, January 15, 2009

Nothing to Good

This week I was reflecting on the past year. Just over a year ago my view on life completely changed. I learned that nothing in life is too good and that I don't have to settle for less. I used to think that I would always have to change for the people that came into my life. Plus I never thought I could have a man of my dreams. All the guys that came into my life I liked were just too good for me or the ones that liked me treated me like dirt. However, a year ago I learned that God was molding a man to be my future husband. That I didn't need to give in to a man that would harm me and force me to change to be someone that I'm not. Plus all the men I thought were too good for me really and truly are nothing compared to the man Jesus is molding to bring into my life. I can't wait tell that day and I take each day as a chance for Jesus to also mold me.

No comments: