Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dreaming BIG!

A couple of friends of mine have this tradition of having a theme for each year of there life. Over the last month I have been thinking about what my theme was going to be. Well there's lots of things I would like to do and to accomplish over the next year of my life, and it's been hard coming up with just one theme. So I have finally narrowed it down and the theme for my 24th year is to "Dream Big." Lately I have settled for less in life and have given up before allowing God to work in my life. So this year I am going to "Dream BIG" with Jesus by my side. I can't wait to see what he has planned this year and the years to come. May I be open to the opportunities and allow him to work in every area of my life.

"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

No comments: