Thursday, September 25, 2008

Giving Up Control!

Over the next couple of days I will have the honor of having my parents come visit me. Don't get me wrong, I am really looking forward to their arrival however I am not looking forward to their judgment. After giving my life to Jesus I have became a new person. Someone who my parents know very little about. This trip for me is a chance for my parents to learn who I am and how I now live my life. To meet the amazing people God has bought into my life and just the doors he has opened for me! I was very eager at first to open this part of my life up to them however now the closer it gets the more I don't want to share. This is because of there judgment and telling me how it should be done. The more and more I think about it, the more worried I get and the more thoughts of what they think goes through my head. Also the more and more I know I must give everything over to Jesus and let him have total control over the trip. I must go with what he has planned and just be open. To know it doesn't matter what their view of my life is because Jesus is the only thing that matters and he is right here next to me each step of the way! If any one is reading this please pray for me to give up control to Jesus, to allow him to show my parents who I am, and that he has a plan for me right here in Indiana!

No comments: