Thursday, August 28, 2008

JESUS PROPOSED!

July 4, 2008

The day I have been waiting for finally came and it was more amazing then I ever thought it would be. Over the past couple of days I have been learning about how 'Love' is not something you force, it's something that comes natural. Learning this made me realize what was stopping me from allowing Jesus to completely take over my life. I was forcing the whole relationship, when really what I wanted to do is to sit back and let Jesus come into my life. Offering everything I have for him and let him do whatever he saw fit. Giving every corning of my heart to him and reaching for him with open arms. That's what I did and he accepted my love request with a celebration that I could of never imaged. Jesus proposed to me (July 4th, 2008) the very way I imaged it would happen with my prince charming, I just never knew it would be Jesus on the other in. Sometimes in life you are amazed by the littlest thing and well this is HUGE! Jesus truly does know each of us and our deepest desires! Just like the fire flies glowing at night, may my love for Jesus glow for all the world to see.

No comments: