Monday, March 14, 2011

Room Remodel

So I found a new website with some amazing ideas. I have already put some into action and began a room remodel. Yep that's right! Here is the first of many to come. First I will begin with the before picture of the room.



What You’ll Need:
1. contact paper, (this is for lining drawers, you can find it at hardware or drug stores)
2. ruler
3. scissors or exacto

Instructions:
1. measure your window panes.
2. mark your dimensions on the contact paper and cut out your rectangles. i recommend using a ruler and an exacto blade, but if you draw a clean line and cut neatly with scissors that works as well.
3. carefully peel the paper back from the top of the film and place on the window pane. slowly pull the paper down and smooth down the contact paper with a piece of paper.



Here is the close up of the windows I worked on.

Below is the contact paper I used. I found it at Target.
Now for the final window look.
You can find the orginal project at
I am looking forward to the final look with the room put back together. I know it will look great and will be a great place to hang out this summer.

Another project is this 3D Snowflake/Flower.



No comments: